Thursday, August 14, 2008

This week is going by so fast!


Can't believe it's Thursday evening already. This week has just zoomed by.

Today's picture is of sunflowers at the Madrona Marsh.

Don't think I'll make it to the fiber festival on Saturday; too many other things to do (shopping, laundry, get Sadie's vet records transferred to our vet & her license transferred into our name [ugh, bet there's a fee for that], make an appointment to have Hali's teeth cleaned, etc.) but I should be able to go on Sunday. Wonder if Big Sis is busy that day, and if not if she wants to go? Guess I could *ask* her. . . Hey, Sis, wanna go to the fiber festival on Sunday?

Saw lots of Priuses (Prii?) on the drive home again: six on the freeway not including mine, and one parked in a driveway. Guess I shouldn't really count the parked one, since I pass it pretty much every day. I was a little surprised though, because normally I pass three parked ones in our neighborhood.

The new babies seem to be doing well. We put in a mat of fake plants at the top so they have a hiding spot. Unfortunately, we had to move an adult fish into the hospital tank; one of the other fish bit off his upper lip! I don't think he can eat, and is likely to die :-( I think it's time to move the other babies into the big tank, since the ones Ralph put in last week are doing fine, and this way we can medicate the injured fish without harming the preschool.

Been feeling ill lately if I drink coffee; Ralph has had some problems, too. Don't know if it's the brand, or if we're making it too strong, or what. We have some other coffee which I will brew in the morning & see if it makes a difference. If not, well, guess it's so-called iced tea for me in the mornings.

2 comments:

  1. Big Sis doesn't have any plans as of yet, and the fiber festival is always a good time. When and where should we meet? Breakfast first? As long as Duh doesn't need me; she had major dental work done today. She says she should be fine alone on Sunday, but I told her to call in the morning if she needs me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it opens at 10:00, so if we meet here around 9:30 that should be about right. Eat before you come, please.

    ReplyDelete