Monday, August 4, 2008

No Work Monday

Last night we decided to "camp out" in the backyard. We set up the tent, inflated the air mattress, and slept in the cool night air. It was so nice that we plan on sleeping out there again tonight. It makes it feel more like we are on vacation, at least until we go to a real campground.

Haven't done much today. Knit and frogged the same few yards of yarn. I want to make a scarf, and the yarn just doesn't want to be one. Guess I'll set that aside for now & dig through the stash until I find something that *does* want to be a scarf. Maybe I'll get all my little bits & pieces and knit each row in a different color. Could be interesting.

OH! Remember a while back, when I lost the book I was reading & thought I might have left it at the Indian restaurant? I found it! It was in Ralph's truck, which is really odd because I could have sworn we took the Saturn that day. Anyway, now I have two books waiting to be read when I finish the one I am on rather than just one, and I didn't have to spend any more money :-)

You might have noticed that I've added a new link to my "websites & blogs that I like" section. It's called "I Can Has Cheezburger?" and is really pretty funny. People post photos and add silly captions. I've added a link to one of my favorite shots; hope it works: cat
more cat pictures

Well, I've been on the computer far too much today, so I'm going to go read for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Your cheezburger website looks like it could be related to lolcats.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is part of the same group.

    ReplyDelete