Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to work. . .


. . . and a nice surprise awaited me. MR has been transferred to the South building. Mr. Boss Man took his old office. And Mr. Boss Man's old office--is now MINE!!! Of all the days not to bring the camera. The girls with whom I walk put a big red ribbon across the door, and my name is in the nameholder, and they moved my Important Items (awards, photo of husband, photo of Jeff Goldblum) into the office. Tomorrow SE will set up my computer there & it will be official :-) Needless to say I am very happy & excited (I just stood giggling when I saw the ribbon). I'm sorry MR isn't in our building anymore as he was a nice guy, but I am glad it was a transfer and not a layoff!

Not much else to write about today. Cooking fish for dinner: tilapia with thyme & lemon pepper, and I'll heat up some veggies to go with it. It's been kind of a long day & I really didn't want to cook, however I am glad that I took the time to fix it. There should be enough for lunches tomorrow, and if not, well I did stop at the store on the way home so we have sammidge fixin's. I also got some snacky-type things (oh rats, forgot the pudding!) and therefore have *no excuse* to not pack lunches tomorrow.

Today's photo is a shot of pink blossoms on an acacia tree, taken at the LA Botanical Gardens. I really liked the juxtaposition of the soft pink flowers framed by the thorny trunks of the acacia.

1 comment: