Monday, August 11, 2008

forgot to post yesterday

Forgot to post yesterday, and I bet Big Sis thinks I forgot about her birthday. I did leave a birthday message for her on Knitter's Review, and Ralph sent an e-mail from us both. So I did remember even if I didn't make a big fuss.

Big Sis & The Boy are both pressing about the All-iday Party. I want to have one, although it may be a bit late since it is the 11th already & the 23rd is less than two weeks away. Also, it feels weird to plan a party when Neighbor D is so ill. Plus I don't want the fuss of planning. I just want the prizes to buy themselves, the food to cook itself, the invitations to mail themselves, and the decorations to magically put themselves up.

Vacation is over. I should be getting ready for work. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment