Monday, August 18, 2008

Good things


Not much to talk about today. I noticed on one of the other websites I go to that someone posted a topic "Name one thing that made you happy today." So, in lieu of having anything interesting to say, I'll just mention some of the things that made me happy today, or at least amused me. No traffic on the way to work. The iced tea I made tasted really good. We had eleven sales and only one cancellation on the latest sales report (which covers 8/11-8/17) for net ten sales. "Net ten" is a palindrome. Had a very yummy sandwich (turkey, ham & swiss on whole grain bread, warmed up) for lunch. Got off work on time today, which is almost unheard of on a Monday. NO fire drills! No traffic on the way home. I'm enjoying my audiobook (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets) even though I've read the book three times & listened to the audiodisk at least twice. It wasn't too hot outside at lunchtime. I have shepherd's pie baking in the oven for dinner tonight. And lastly, this "FAIL" from icanhascheezburger.com:

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment