Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Middle of the week


Pretty good day today, if uneventful. On the way to work, I was listening to the radio. The first station I listened to played "Werewolves of London," after which the DJ said "That was the late, great Warren Zevon." Since they were headed into commercial, I switched to a station that was playing "Have to Say I Love You in a Song." When it ended, the DJ said, "That was the late, great Jim Croce." I guess any dead performer is "late, great."

Saw lots of Priuses on the drive home. A dark blue, a light blue, a green, a white, a silver, and of course mine. Looks like the high gas prices are making a lot of money for Toyota.

Sadie is fitting in more & more each day. She is starting to come when she is called, and greeted me when I got home from work today. Hali tolerates getting her face licked for longer than she used to before growling. Zoe plays with her (Sadie) a lot, with their favorite game being "Bite My Head." Right now the two of them are playing "Annoy Hali" which is their second-favorite game. We got her vet records today, so this weekend I can go to the animal control & get her license updated. Hope it doesn't take too long, as I want to go to the fiber festival in Santa Monica on Saturday.

That's about it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment