Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Warning: nothing but complaints today!


Got mocked by a hummingbird today; it hovered directly in front of me just long enough for me to aim the camera, and then flew off right before I could click the shutter. Spent 30 minutes knitting and tinking the same 26 stitches. Actually, that's a bit deceptive, as it implies that I ended up with 26 stitches each and every time I knit and/or tinked. Had a very long back & forth e-mail chain with one of our loan officers trying to find out how a particular buyer was using his incentive; the numbers I got from the loan officer didn't add up correctly, and when I pointed out this out to him he forwarded the e-mail to Sales to ask them to verify my information! This *really* pissed me off, not just because it implies that I don't know what I'm doing (and after doing it for 8 years I think I may have a fair inkling of how to do my job), but if he had bothered to look at the contract he could have seen for himself that my numbers were right. Grrrrr!!!!


Still using Ralph's computer. Didn't post last night because his computer was giving me problems, but it seems to be behaving at the moment, albeit slowly. I was able to find this old photo of Hali & Gonzo. This was taken about a year before we had to put Gonzo down.
Ah, dinner's ready. Off I go!

2 comments:

  1. Guess I shouldn't point out your typo, huh? Or should I say "point out this out"?

    ReplyDelete