Tuesday, July 1, 2008

happy Birthday Big Bro!


Doubt he reads this (not sure he even knows I have a blog) but here's a big Happy Birthday to my Older Older Brother!


Went to lunch with Big Sis today at Olive Garden. It was nice visiting without either of us having to clean house first, ha ha! When she gets a new job I hope she gets an hour for lunch & is close enough that we can still meet up once in a while.


Other than that it has been just a workday sort of day. Still finishing up month-end stuff, and trying to get caught up on some badly neglected backlog. MP has really been a huge help, scanning contracts, making new files, getting my filing cabinets set up (I *finally* got two today after almost two months of asking, and one of them has drawers too shallow to hold the files. Sigh) and doing lots of filing too.


Ralph has just announced that dinner is served (steak cooked on the grill, and mixed veggies) so I better go :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your wish came true, and your hubby fixed dinner! My "leftovers" were yummy.

    ReplyDelete