Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friday Eve




Row 72 has been completed on the shawl! Or to put it another way, the third row of the fifth pattern repeat. The picture on the cover is NOT the shawl I am making (although the pattern is from that book); the book is there mainly to give a little perspective to the size of the shawl. Unfortunately the cable is too short, so the knitting is all bunched up and I can't really spread it out.


Neighbor D is back from the hospital. I stopped by after work to check on him; two of his friends were there & just headed out to pick up some dinner for him. They said he was resting; I didn't want to disturb him so didn't go in. Glad he's home & doing better.
Really looking forward to the weekend, as always. PLUS!! I have vacation time coming up in the first week of August! Wooooo hooooooooooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment