Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quiet Day


Didn't do much today. Started out with breakfast at Mimi's (quiche lorraine & a lemon muffin for me; bacon, eggs, & a spice muffin for Ralph) then went to see "The Dark Knight." *Very* good movie. I won't give anything away other than to say if you are familiar with the Dark Knight version of Batman comic books/graphic novels than you will not be disappointed. Came home again, played with the dogs & have been knitting for a bit. And that pretty much sums up the day.


Forgot to mention, got the results back on last week's tests. Mammo was "perfectly normal" as was the hip shot of the bone density. Spine is showing some bone loss, so I need to up my calcium intake & exercise more. Since I don't see how I could possibly exercise any less I suppose in theory both of those should be easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment