Wednesday, July 9, 2008

and it's Wednesday

Close up shot of a flame skimmer (type of dragonfly) on a reed in our backyard pond. Pretty cool, doncha think?

Another not so exciting day. I did get a mammogram & a bone density, wheee what fun. Although the bone density was rather relaxing; had it taken longer I could easily have fallen asleep. But it any case I got home a lot earlier than I would have if I'd worked all day, and it really didn't take long. Less than an hour from the time I arrived until the time I left.

Big Sis started a new temp job today. Hope she enjoyed it, and maybe this will turn into something permanananananent. Although, it *is* too far away for us to meet up for lunch. (I know, like that's the main criteria when job hunting!)

Had a good dinner last night. I mixed onion soup mix, a can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of cream of chicken soup and one soup can of water, poured it over boneless skinless chicken breasts, covered it with foil and baked it a 375 for about an hour, then served it all up with smashed taters. (Big Sis, you may recognize this as a modified "bee fover" rice.) It really came out well, better even than I expected.

Guess that's it for today.

1 comment:

  1. Well, seeing as you just moved cose enough to where I live so we could "do lunch", it is rather a shame that my new job is too far away. Good thing we went last week!

    And as soon as I read onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup I immediately thought of "bee fover" rice. I'll have to try your chiggen alternative! Although I think I'd use noo-diddly-oodles instead of taters.

    ReplyDelete