Thursday, July 24, 2008

dumb guy on the freeway


Can't believe I forgot to tell this tale to the Teeming Millions. I was driving home from work the other day, and traffic was a bit heavy. Most of the cars were moving along at about twenty MPH or so, but there was a car in the next lane that was going at maybe 10, really holding up the traffic behind him & a big open stretch ahead of him. As I passed by I glanced over and saw why--he was looking out the side window *taking pictures with both hands on the camera.* How stupid can you get? "Gawrsh, I know the law says we have to have hands-free cell phones, but it don't say nuthin' 'bout cameras!"

Today's picture--yup, from the OC County Fair--is of a group of Polynesian dancers. As you can see, not all of them were Polynesian. The white guy was very good, but just didn't look right. Too thin & lanky compared to the others. Still, it was nice to see a bit of cross-culture going on, and as I said he was a good dancer. We only watched a bit of the show, as we had already been at the fair for about 5 hours and were really ready to have some dinner & go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment