Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Survivor-less Thursday




Making some progress on the shawl. Had some major issues last night--screwed up on a couple spots and had real difficulty finding & correcting the errors. Today went much more smoothly. I'm on row 37 now. When I finish that, then I knit rows 30-37 four more times (adjusting for if I want a longer or shorter shawl), then knit row 6 again as an edging, then bind off & block. I'll have to get some lace blocking wires, because there is NO WAY that I am going to block with pins alone.




Read Big Sis's blog. Sounds like she is liking her new temp job well enough. It's a long drive for her. Bet she starts getting audiobooks again :-)




Ralph made carne asada for dinner tonight. He didn't have all the ingredients, but it still tasted pretty dang good. I may have some cake and so-called iced cream later. And that is really all I've got for The Teeming Millions today.

2 comments:

  1. That shawl is turning out even better than I thought it would! And I had high expectations to begin with.

    I'm listening to audio books that I "borryed" from you.

    Hee hee - the word verification for this comment is "oilmee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl exactly matches the dragonfly. When he dies you could preserve him (?resin) and make a pin for it. Can't believe how much you post during a week. Alas, I have no interesting insects. Just the usual white butterflies, Japanese beetles and ants.

    ReplyDelete