Saturday, July 12, 2008

This was a good day, too




Had a very good day again today. Spent a lot of time knitting, part of that out in the backyard where I took these elegant shots of Halitosis having a delicate, ladylike sip of water. Went to El Torito for the breakfast buffet, then hit a couple pet stores (ow) to get a few essentials such as new dog toys, plants for the aquarium, etc. Knit some more, then we went to see "Wall*E" which Ralph enjoyed more than I did. The cartoon short beforehand was extremely funny (in my opinion better than the movie) and that alone was worth the price of admission. Afterwards we had dinner at Islands: pork tacos for Ralph, a BBQ cheeseburger for me, then we split a hot brownie topped with so-called iced cream. When I'm done posting I'm going to download some of the pictures I took today onto Flickr, then I'll knit for a bit before bedtime. I know--it sounds like a dull day, but trust me, after all the hustle & bustle of month end followed by 4th of July weekend followed by another week of work, a dull quiet day like this was just what I wanted and needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment