Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tired


Feeling a little tired today, so gonna keep the post short. Finished the 4th repeat of the main body pattern on the shawl today. Even unblocked it nearly comes to the elbow, so perhaps just the six reps called for in the pattern will be enough after all. That will leave me about 300 yards leftover. Not sure what to do with it. . .


We are watching Neighbor J's cats while he is away, and Neighbor D's dog & birds while he is in the hospital (he's doing better & should be home soon). Today's pic is one of Neighbor J's cat, looking most elegant. Yes, he really is tailless. Ralph bought a new card reader for his computer so now I can post new pics rather than digging through his old ones. And it occurred to me today that despite having known Neighbor J for 8 years and having watched his pets before, I have no idea what the cats' names are! They are very friendly creatures though. This one is also very loud; the other day I was in the living room of my house, and could hear him meowing in the kitchen of Neighbor J's house!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cat! Is he tailless by design, or by accident? Doesn't matter -he's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete