Friday, June 13, 2008

OoooOOOo Friday the Thirteenth!!!!



Although I shouldn't scoff, because it obviously it wasn't a lucky day for the driver of this smoky van. Sorry about the poor quality of the shot; the traffic started to move again just as I was taking the picture & I had to snap quickly without really aiming.

Found out today that one of my coworkers, CE, has been kissed by Jeff Goldblum! Mind you, it was on the cheek and she was only seven years old at the time, but still. . . seems her teacher was a friend of his and he visited her class one day.

Our work is having a BBQ on Friday. It's a potluck, with people signing up to bring the side dishes & desserts, and CK is collecting money to buy the meat. I dunno, it just strikes me as odd that you have to donate money to a company event. . . .I may just pack a lunch that day on principle. I guess bringing money isn't all that different than bringing a potluck dish, but it just feels wrong to me.

Didn't get any knitting done today. I swear those socks will NEVER be finished!

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have to donate money AND bring a potluck dish. One or the other, yes. But not both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's what was bugging me. It's like having to bring your own cake & so-called iced cream to a birthday party.

    ReplyDelete