Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Christmas is a-coming


June 25--only six months until Christmas. Or 183 days, if you want to be more precise. Would have been Mom's birthday today.


Month end at work. Very busy. Very stressful. That's all I have to say about that. At least the A/C is working, and the weather is a lot cooler too--low 90s as opposed to over 100.


Finished frogging the white socks down past the heel, but I think I may have gone too many rows. I could do a heel flap & that would be fine I suppose. I just think a short row heel looks better, and I suspect if I started one at the point I frogged to then the sock would be too short. Don't have any new pictures of them, so I'm posting an old one just to remind The Teeming Millions who read my blog what they look like.
Well, dinner is ready (a home-heated lasagna that Ralph bought) so guess I'd better go.

No comments:

Post a Comment