Saturday, June 14, 2008

Laaaaaazy day


Nothing to really blog about today, 'cause I did NOTHING today. By nothing I mean I worked on the yarn for the shawl (soaked the first 3 skeins & hung them up to set the twist; spun up another bobbin's worth), finished my book ("The Wrong Track," Book 2 in the "Holmes on the Range" series by Steven Hockensmith), sat in the sun, threw the ball for the dogs, brainsucked, and watched "The Empire Strikes Back." When I'm done blogging I'm going to fix dinner ("what's in the cupboard?" casserole). So you see it was really a rather dull day. I could use 10 more just like it :-)
Tomorrow I will have to go to the bookstore, since I can't find the other book I bought (I think I left it in the Indian restaurant) and the other other book is sooooo boring. Why couldn't I have lost the boring one? Perhaps I'll go to the Indian place for lunch tomorrow & see if they found the book. I had just barely started it, and I'll be darned if I can remember the name of it. . . maybe I can find my receipt. . . Better do some grocery shopping, too, or we'll be having "what's in the cupboard?" casserole for dinner tomorrow, too.

2 comments:

  1. We both blew it - wasn't today National KIP Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing what you call NOTHING. Hundreds of posts. Cooking. Almost enough yarn for a circular shawl. How much did you start with? Not to mention going to work every day and being a thorn in the side of HR. I went looking for our HR office last night and they were gone. Moved to another building with no night/weekend access for the forms/mailbox. Send them a projectile cactus.

    ReplyDelete