Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another exciting day

Using Ralph's computer today, so this is actually one of the pictures he took. Isn't Hali an elegant creature? Not sure exactly when this was taken; had to have been some time back since we ripped out the carpet over a year ago. Plus, Hali looks skinny.

Work sucks. That's all I have to say about that.

Working (via e-mail) with a new loan processor. Her name is Lorena Fatica; she signs her e-mails as "LoFat." I found that highly amusing. I think I'm going to like working with her. Doubt I'll ever meet her in person, though, as she is in the Florida mortgage office which is just a wee bit aways from Long Beach CA.

Got a little bit more spinning done. Not much, just "two hooks" worth on the bobbin, but every bit helps.

Ralph is thinking of cancelling his D & D game this Saturday. I warned him that I would NOT be cancelling my "knittering" day with Big Sis, and he was fine with that.

On Sunday we are possibly going to go to the Bolsa Chica Wetlands Preserve & see if we can get some good bird pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment