Friday, June 20, 2008

Bits & pieces of info


Doesn't that look yummy? Today was the summer bbq at work; this wasn't my plateful, but no worries mine was just as full. I had carne asada, chipsnsalsa, a hot dog, and more carne asada. The food was delish, although the hot dogs were a bit underdone for my taste. The weather was HOT--about 102 or so.
I only got two shots at the BBQ. I remembered the camera, remembered to verify that the memory chip was in it, brought extra batteries--and left the batteries in the office. Camera died after two pictures. I wasn't about to go back up to the fourth floor when food was waiting.
Weird thing happened today. Ralph & I have matching anatomically correct heart pins. I was holding them both, planning to wear one & I asked Ralph if he wanted to wear his. About that time I dropped one. It hit my utilikilt and. . . vanished. I looked in my pockets, on the floor, behind the door, behind the dresser, on the dresser, I even pulled out the bottom drawer & looked under the dresser. Nothing. Finally gave up and went to work. Around 11:30 or so, Mr. Boss Man asked, "Is this yours?" and handed me the pin! It must have stuck to my skirt *somewhere* and eventually fallen off in his office, but how it managed to cling while I crawled on the floor, drove to work, climbed three flights of stairs and went down the hallway to the office is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment