Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Forgot to mention. . .


. . . Ralph's work had a registry worker (medical temp) on Sunday, an RT which is what Ralph does. They got to talking and, long story short, turns out her daughter-in-law works for the same company I do, only in the Corona office. Small world, isn't it?


I wish it were Saturday. With the hour commute & the time at work, I am just beat by the middle of the week. Speaking of work, I really should be packing my lunch, brushing my teeth, and otherwise getting ready to go.


Did a teeeeeny bit of spinning this morning, not even one hook's worth. I'm beginning to worry that I'm not going to have enough fiber to make the shawl as long as I'd hoped. Good thing about a shawl, though--even if it's short, it'll still fit :-)

This morning's picture: close up of a giant bird-of-paradise growing in a pot outside of the local Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment