Thursday, June 5, 2008

Darwin is possessed!


My car has a monitor in the dashboard; changes such as low fuel, changing the radio station, changing the A/C temp, etc. show up on the monitor. So I was driving to work this morning, and suddenly the radio sounded quieter. I glanced at the monitor--and sure enough, the volume indicator is onscreen, and in the second or two that I was watching the volume lowered itself from level 23 to level 15! Very, very strange. . . .


Today I learned A Great Truth. If you want someone to interrupt you 500 times, be sure to tell the person that you are trying to finish an important project.


Remembered to bring the camera to work today. On my break, I took a walk around the block, and saw three squirrels and a rabbit! Too bad the camera was at my desk.


Nothing else really to talk about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment