Thursday, May 15, 2008

Survivorless Thursday


No Survivor tonight. That sucks. On the other hand, it gives me a chance to go to bed early :-)


Not an exciting day today. Patrick, Koleen & I went to lunch together today. Nothing fancy, just burritos at Baja Fresh. It was nice to see Koleen (she was transferred to the other Ontario office up the street from ours); I wish she'd been transferred to our building too.


Ralph's birthday is the day after tomorrow. I've got his prezzink in the closet all wrapped & ready to go.


Nothing else today. Boring entry, I know. . .

2 comments:

  1. I hope he doesn't read your blog, or the present may not stay wrapped until Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me. Those eat all day days are bad. At least you are in a city of great options.

    ReplyDelete