Thursday, May 8, 2008

Survivor is almost over!

Tonight is the last "normal" Survivor episode of the season. The finale is on Sunday. It went by so fast! Still rooting for Natalie, although I don't really think she will win. But what if its Cerie? She's been so annoying, I'd hate for her to win. And too bad about James getting pulled last week.

Good news! They are going to remove the little wall between my cubicle and the empty one on the right so that I will have a double-space. Not quite as good as an office, but definitely a major improvement. I feel much, much better about it all. The problem of the tiny cubicle was acknowledged and resolved; I don't feel so much like a second-class citizen.

Big Sis & I are definitely going to the Chocolate Festival this weekend. I must remember to bring my camera. On Sunday Ralph is going to the Renaissance Faire, but I chose to stay home. I'd like to go, but that's my only free day and I need to run some errands: buy some new work shoes, do some laundry, get the vacuuming done, and of course the obligatory run to Borders before my coupon expires.


The first lily of the season has bloomed in our pond. Ralph took this picture yesterday. Didn't it come out nicely? I love the pink blush on the blossom.

Well, I better start getting ready for work.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that you also need to rest up for Survivor - you have to stay up until 11:00!

    ReplyDelete