Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And again I say, the brown socks will NEVER be done


Finally broke down a couple days ago & had Ralph try on the socks I am knitting for his Christmaz prezzink. As I feared, the cuff is too tight. Frogged 'em down a bit, then realized that the ribbing on the right side gusset wasn't going to look right, so I'm frogging them all the way back down to just above where I picked up the stitches after knitting the heel flap.


Nothing else really going on. Been a "want to eat everything in sight" day today. Had breakfast just before 6:00, was hungry by 9:00, had lunch at 11:30, was hungry again by 2:00, finished dinner about half an hour ago and am wishing I had a big gooey dessert of some sort.


Have a bit of a headache & my shoulders hurt; too much time on the computer today I guess. Better sign off.

2 comments:

  1. Not much of a surprise if you have him trying on the socks ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, right. Like he'll remember two weeks from now, let alone six months!

    ReplyDelete