Wednesday, May 21, 2008

short post today

Today's pic is one I took of Hali on Sunday. Typical photographer--managed to catch her with her eyes closed!

Speaking of eyes, mine are really tired today; I think it's a combination of sun & too much computer. Since I drive east to work & west to get home, I stare into the sun about two hours a day, plus all the brainsucking. . . it's just catching up on me I guess. I'm posting for two reasons: one, because I try to post at least once a day so I don't fall out of the habit; and two, so Big Sis has something to read :-)


Started a new audiodisk on the way to work, "Before Green Gables." It's a prequel to Anne of Green Gables. I think I'm going to like it. The story is written very much in the style of the original books. I can almost imagine it as a story being told by Anne herself; it's got that sort of a romantic feel to it. I don't mean romance as in lovey-dovey, but sort of a "days of yore/knight in shining armor" kind of feeling.
Anyway, time to get off the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment