Monday, May 5, 2008

My goodness--they live to tell the tale.


I am astounded. Except for the two that died yesterday, all of the goldfish in the pond are alive, swimming around, and not a trace of ich. It's like nothing was ever wrong. Incredible! I thought for sure we'd lose virtually all of them. What a relief!!


First day at the Ontario office today. It really wasn't too bad. Everyone is friendly and I was able to get my work done, although it would have been nice to have a little more space when I reviewed contracts. When you have 100 sheets of legal-sized paper that gets sorted into four piles it kinda takes up a lot of room. The shoebox next to mine is currently unoccupied, and Patrick is going to see if I can use that one for some of my intrays & racks. That would be a big help.


Ralph made a yummy dinner tonight: grilled tilapia with lemon-garlic butter, baked sweet potato and a nice big salad. He also grilled some steak for tomorrow's lunch sandwiches, and we had a little bit of that with the meal. Oreos for dessert, which the dogs appreciate because I only like the cookie part and they got the filling. Don't give me that look; I only had two cookies so there was just a bit of filling for the girls. I know that dogs shouldn't be eating what is essentially sugar & lard, but I don't think the filling from one cookie each is going to do them much harm :-)

1 comment:

  1. You had the opportunity for a pun there ... live to tell the "tail". Also - I would have eaten the Oreo filling and given the cookie to the dog, which is worse than what you did!

    ReplyDelete