Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ralph's Birthday

Good day so far. Ralph & I aren't mad at each other anymore. Ralph seemed pleased with the books I bought him for his birthday. We had a nice breakfast at Mimi's Café: shrimp, artichoke heart and feta omelettes with asiago cream sauce, breakfast potatoes and a hot cinnamon muffin. Then we bought two koi for the pond and a betta for the tank. When we got home I made a batch of "chogglit chip coogies" in lieu of cake. I tried to get some pictures of the fish however they were moving around too fast for me to get a decent photo. The cookies, however, were far more cooperative.



We had planned on seeing "Prince Caspian" today, although we're not positive we are going to go. It is very hot outside and comfy-cool inside, plus we're meeting some of Ralph's friends for dinner and the showtime would make us a wee bit late meeting up with them. Actually it's one of his co-workers and her husband; it's his birthday today, too. We're going to Outback Steakhouse, yum!



I want to start spinning some of the fiber I bought in Arizona, but that would mean starting a new bobbin before finishing what I'm working on now. If I do that, I will probably never finish it up. On the other hand, it's not getting finished anyway because I want to spin the *other* fiber. What to do, what to do. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment