Thursday, May 22, 2008

And another short post

Loved the look of this little guy's face. Took this at Dog Beach on the weekend. His owner says he is 14 years old. Wish I could have gotten a better shot.

Quiet day today. Rained on & off. Went to lunch with Mr. Boss Man; nothing fancy, just sandwiches at Quizno's. Not sure what prompted it. About 15 minutes before my normal lunchtime he just walked up to my desk and said, "Let's go to lunch." We talked about some upcoming process changes, but nothing major, which I have just misspelled about six times :-P (with three of those times being "jamor").

Hey, Ralph's home already! Good thing dinner is almost done.

Yesterday & today I actually took a break at work. Three of the girls at work go for a short walk (about 10 minutes of leisurely stroll) and they invited me to go with them. It's way too slow a walk for any real exercise benefit, but the joking around & conversation is certainly worth it. Even if today's walk was in a light rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment