Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No. No, I never will learn.

Was going to bring the camera today, but figured there was no point in doing so since either the card or the card reader is messed up and I can't download anything. As I got to work, I realized I could just use the internal memory for now & transfer it to the card (whether the old one or a new one) once we solved the problem. Now, if I had thought of that before I left the house, I would have had the camera on me and could have taken pictures of the hawk in the low tree with his pigeon breakfast. Sigh.

Almost done with the purple socks; just need to do the cuffs. Think I'll scan my pattern books and see if I can find something a little more interesting than K1P1 rib.

2 comments:

  1. Might I suggest a k2p2 rib? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about that, but I would have had to either increase or decrease by two stitches to make it come out even. Ended up K1P1 after all.

    ReplyDelete