Thursday, January 8, 2009

Had hoped to finish the second fish hat tonight, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Traffic was heavier than usual, plus I had to stop & get medication for the fish (she's got popeye), then I managed to lose my scissors while I was grafting the tail. Don't ask me how I managed that--I was sitting on the couch, I used them to trim an end, then when I went to use them again they had vanished. I looked in my knitting bag, my purse, under the cushions, even looked in the needle case on the off chance I had put them away without thinking, but no luck. Now it's nearly 8:00 & I'll need to start dinner soon. Guess the hat will get done tomorrow. Not much left to do, really; just the fins & eyes.

Speaking of fish hats, I like the photo one of the posters on Ravelry used for her fish hat. A man is wearing it, and has it pulled all the way over his face. He's lying on his back, with a fishing pole across his chest. I thought that was both amusing and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment