Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lovin' the hat

Finished my fish hat this morning. Unfortunately I can't post a picture of it, because the card reader on the computer for some reason will not recognize the camera card, or even acknowledge that there is a card in the reader. This is why you are being treated to a picture of Halitosis at the dog park (another of Ralph's photos).

Anyway, I wore the hat today & really like how it looks. It's not as warm as I expected it to be, which in retrospect isn't surprising since I used size 8 needles & the label calls for size 6. I love the colors; thought vaguely about buying enough to make a sweater (I know, I almost never wear sweaters) but I'd probably need to buy $135 worth of it & if I'm spending that much on yarn I want to get more than one project out of it.

Misread a sign this morning--what it said was "Outpatient Surgery" but what I read was "Outpatient Sugary."

And that about wraps up my day. Sad, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment