Monday, January 5, 2009

Deja vu all over again!

As some of the Teeming Millions may recall, a few months back I posted about a car I had seen in a parking lot; a Corvette Spyder with the license plate "ITSY BTC." Well, guess what car I passed on the freeway today? Yup, the same Spyder! It was kinda fun seeing it again.

Found out today that JN at work has gotten engaged. I am so excited for him! Don't know when The Date is (they might not even have set one yet) but still, I think it's pretty awesome. I know he's just nuts about his fiancee and her little girl too.

Not much else going on though. Lots of work since I took a couple days off, so at least I'll be busy, and then tomorrow I'm going out for tacos with Sis. Oh, and we saw "Twilight" last night. It was OK, although frankly I don't quite see what all the hoopla is about. However I did enjoy going out and afterward we had dinner at George's Greek Deli which is always delicious. I ordered a chicken dish with spinach and feta instead of my usual combo appetizer plate. For some reason it seemed more appropriate since I was technically still on vacation--you know, doing something out of the ordinary. Silly to feel that way I suppose but what the heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment