Thursday, January 29, 2009

More pictures

Not much to talk about today, so thought I'd post some more pictures. I did finally manage to get the computer to recognize the memory card so I've got a shot of the fish hat I made for myself (being beautifully modeled by Ralph). Today is Roomie B's birthday (and also Ralph's mom's BD) but as I haven't seen her today I haven't been able to wish her a happy one.


First up, a shot of the Pacific Ocean, taken on our trip to San Juan Capistrano at the beginning of the month. The sun was very bright that day despite the clouds; it was hard to get a good picture although I do like how this one came out. Click for a better view; there are seagulls on the rocks that are almost visible in the larger image.


Sign at Caspers Wilderness Park showing some of the birds that are in the area. I took a shot of it so we could try to figure out what kind of woodpecker we had seen (turned out to be an acorn woodpecker).


Here's a shot of the dead bride & groom from our haunted house. A simple prop that looked pretty darn good under the blacklights.



Another photo taken at the dog park. That's me, with Sadie behind me, Halitosis in the center, and someone else's dog coming over to play.


And last but certainly not least, my new fish hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment