Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Long day

Just a quick post tonight. Long day--didn't get off work until 5:30, then stopped at the grocery store on the way home so I didn't actually get to the house until about 6:40. Discovered the dogs were in the neighbor's (fenced) porch area; apparently Zoe chewed a hole in the gate & the both got out. Zoe & Hali, that is, not Zoe & the gate. Don't know what we are going to do with that dog!


Watching Survivor now since I missed it last week, although at the moment I'm just listening since I'm posting at the same time. Tribal council--soon I'll know who got voted off. Then I'll go fix dinner: kielbasa with cabbage & onions, rice, and probably a salad. Woo hoo--James is safe, Jason is GONE!!!


Today's picture: another shot of Gracie, the sweet-natured camel at the Deer Park outside of Williams, AZ. Just look how blue that sky is behind her!
OK, off to fix dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment