Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday, Monday

Kind of a quiet day. Work wasn't too hectic; only stayed 30 minutes over & it wouldn't have been that long if Mr. Boss Man hadn't kept bugging me about whether or not he could run his reports yet. I could have entered the info for the reports a lot faster if I hadn't had to stop every five minutes to tell him no, not yet, I'll let you know when it's done, now go away.

Ralph got as much fridge food into ice chests as he could this morning. At least not everything is spoiled.

No new pictures today, so let's see what I can find in the ol' archives. Oh, here's a good one. This is part of the hiking trail up to Manoa Falls on Oahu. We took this in April 2005 on our first ever Hawaiian vacation. Love how the branches make kind of an arch over the trail. The pathway was really rather tricky in spots; wet, slick, narrow and muddy. Ralph & I were both amazed at the number of women who thought that flip flops were appropriate hiking footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment