Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pleasant morning

It's been a nice morning today. Got up around 6:00 am (that's sleeping in for me, by the way) and did a little knitting. Around 8:30 Ralph & his Buddy from Las Vegas & I went to breakfast, where I had some very tasty chicken florentine crepes. Afterwards the guys went to the hardware store while I tidied the kitchen, then I made a batch of lemon bars. Ralph and his Buddy are painting the back wall of the house (the other three walls have been done for over a month now) and if I'm lucky they'll do the garage, too. Did a little spinning while the lemon bars baked, and it's only half past noon now. Have a whole day ahead of me still.

At some point this weekend we need to sign our tax paperwork. I'll remind Ralph in a bit that we should do that today, and then maybe we can take the dogs to the beach if the guys are done painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment