Friday, April 18, 2008

Fie and yay!

Well, fie fie fie. I'm not going to get an office at the new place after all, and as if I weren't crowded enough already my new workspace is going to be even smaller than my current one. I can't say I'm surprised--they've apparently underestimated the amount of space they needed to fit everyone in, and I've heard that many people are getting squeezed in--but I must say that I am *very* disappointed. Mr. Boss Man got booted out of his office, too, and he is getting mine instead, which is not only smaller than what he was going to get, but smaller than the office of the other guy working under him! Really dampens some of my enthusiasm for the new place :-(

Yay! I am officially ON VACATION! Tomorrow we'll be getting the trailer packed up, making sure the house is clean (who wants to come home to chores??) and getting everything ready for our trip to the Grand Canyon. We've let Neighbor J know, so he'll be keeping an eye on the house. I am so looking forward to not having to go in to work. In honor of the upcoming trip, today's picture is from our 2005 Hawaii trip. This was taken in the World's Largest Maze, located at the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Ralph is pointing at the part of the maze that we were trying to reach.

Not much else to talk about. Went in to work at 6:30 am and didn't get off until a bit after 7:00 pm, so not only is my brain fried, but I really didn't have any free time in which anything interesting could have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment