Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday. Just Tuesday.

The roses are in bloom at work, and are they ever gorgeous! I tried to get a good shot, but the photos just don't do them justice. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. In the meantime, I've posted the two that I think came out the best.

Been a pretty good day today. Work was not too stressful despite it being not only month end, but our fiscal quarter end as well. I prepared a spreadsheet prior to going on vacation to track what was needed on each file before it could close escrow (mostly for Gen so she wasn't in the dark on what was happening since she covered for me while I was off) and I really think that made a big difference. I'll have to set one up each month, I think. The amount of time & stress it saved me completely overshadowed the amount of time it took me to prepare.

When I got home today, Zoe & Hali were under the house again. Ralph had stacked some masonry blocks in front of where they keep getting in, and stated confidently that there was no way the dogs could pull them down. Can't wait to see his face when I tell him they managed it. Poor Hali couldn't get out again & I had to move one of the blocks for her. She must have been under there a long time because she went straight for the water bowl and had a looooonnnng drink. Good thing it wasn't as hot today as it has been the last couple days, although I'm sure it's cooler under the house than it is outside in general.

Only a few more days until Cris & Paige get married! Hard to believe that it's so soon. People born when I was in high school should NOT be old enough to get married :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment