Sunday, April 6, 2008

Freezer



OK, I took a couple shots of the inside of our freezer (see post from earlier this morning, below). Love the icicle. The little ledge of ice is where the so-called "iced cream" was frozen to the door. Look at all that food which will probably have to be thrown out. What a waste! Ralph just went shopping on Saturday. Some of it I'm sure we can salvage--the bread for example--but the meat, so-called "iced cream," and veggies are probably goners. And Big Sis, if you are reading this: No, I don't normally have two cartons of so-called "iced cream" in the house. That's left from when Dad & JB came to visit.

2 comments:

  1. I left a comment this morning and it has disappeared. Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck on the appliance shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't usually have 2 cartons of so-called "iced cream" ... that isn't nearly enough! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete