Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nothing really going on


Not much to post about I'm afraid. Saw a couple license plates that amused me yesterday: GEDACLU & INEWAYS. Ralph has almost finished the pop-ups for the haunted house; they are looking really good. They even have strobe lights that turn on when the spook pops up. And the Etiquette Hell website (www.etiquettehell.com) has been updated, which is always a fun read.

No big plans this weekend. Ralph wants to go to archery today, so I will probably bring my wheel & spin while he has fun with his little bow & arrow :-) Need to do a bit of housework today as Ralph is hosting a D & D game tomorrow. Not sure what I'll do during the game; I may stick around, or I might go to the bookstore or something.

I finished my second pair of wristwarmers yesterday morning. They are snugger & warmer than the first pair. I really like them a lot. Of course, now I have no knitting project on which to work. . . except the orangutan. I really ought to finish that.

No comments:

Post a Comment