Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last Sunday in October



Feeling less cranky today. All the walls are up for the haunted house, and some of the tarps. Ralph has the week off & I'm sure he will get most of the work done during his vacation. Wish I had time off too so I could help. I really thought we'd have it pretty much finished by today, but the plywood walls take a lot longer to put up than the old easy-ups & tarps we used to use.


Finished, or I should say re-finished, the Monterey "Witchipoo" shawl today. Those three extra repeats really make a big difference. It comes just about to my wrists now, and hasn't even been re-blocked yet. I am much happier with it, and have enough of the orange yarn left for another small project. Thought I might make a felted pumpkin, just for the heck of it.



And that about says it all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment