Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another quiet day



Not much to talk about today. Work was dull. Ate my lunch long before lunchtime, so was able to spend the entire lunch hour spinning. Finished off the bobbin that I started on Saturday--yeah, I know, it shouldn't take a week, but if you only count the time actually spent either spinning or pre-drafting, then it only took me about four hours. I really like how this is coming out. I plan on making a shawl with it, and I need to select a pattern. Something with only a few rows in the repeat, I think, so I can use as much of the finished yarn as possible. Since I'm Navaho-plying it, I won't get as much yardage as I did for the first shawl, which was knit with a two-ply.

Survivor is on tonight. Hope my team does better this week than they did last Thursday. I don't want to have to put another dollar in the pot. Which reminds me, I need to put a dollar in the pot.

Neighbor D's house has sold already. I haven't met the new neighbors, although Ralph did. Neighbor R & Neighbor M told me that they (new neighbors) are a lot like us & we should get along fine.

I am very hungry and have no idea what to have for dinner. There is chicken in the fridge, but we've had chicken three days in a row & I want something different. Maybe I'll order a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment