Friday, September 12, 2008

Tired & glad it's Friday


Well, looks like Big Sis failed to post last night too. Glad to know I'm not the only slacker.

Discovered yesterday that "Kitchen Nightmares" comes on at 9:00, not 8:00 which means that it won't interfere with "Survivor." Unfortunately, it's hard for me to stay up until 10:00, especially on a work night, but I managed it yesterday. Of course that means I'm very tired today.

Found out also that Ralph is working next weekend. I am going to be taking Big Sis up on her offer to help get the house ready for the party since he won't be here to assist. Mind you, I'll be getting some stuff done this weekend: putting up some of the decorations, buying the prizes & getting them wrapped, and the like. And of course housecleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment