Friday, September 26, 2008

All-iday Eve



Almost have everything ready for the party. A bit of general cleaning--vacuuming & the like--wrap the prizes, pick up the food & that's about it. Found out that RB & MB won't be able to come after all, however Moon & MH2 are bringing some friends. I think it will be a good party.

Had good food at the "Fun Friday" potluck at work today. Once again I didn't bother to watch the movie (Revenge of the Sith, yawn) although I did partake of the luncheon. I just took my food to the kitchen & read while I ate, then took a short walk. The picture of the squirrel was taken during that walk; the other picture is the view from my office window & was taken yesterday. Anyway, VT brought some yummy Chex snack mix made with corn syrup, coconut & cashews; H whose last name I can never remember brought homemade spicy artichoke dip and some chips; CK made hot wings; plus there were some non-homemade goodies such as KFC chicken & sides, sushi, and those rolled-up sammidges. It was all very tasty.

Survivor was very good last night, although I'm sure Sis has posted all about it so I won't reiterate it here. I will say, though, that I think the guy I picked is going to do really well, and that I'm sooooo glad that they voted off the ones that they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment