Friday, September 12, 2008

Ready for the weekend

Made a new LOL today. I don't actually think it's all that funny, however I loved the photo and had to do SOMEthing with it! Here it is:

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

In other news, I was reading my Spin Off at lunch, and came across an interesting typo in one of the advertisements. It was for a company that sells exotic fibers. Three of them--tencel, sea cel, and latte--are made from the by-products of non-fiber materials (wood, seaweed & milk), only the ad said they were "bi-products." Thought that was pretty funny.

Nothing much else to post. Sunday should be better since Ralph & I will probably go to the LA County Fair that day so I'll have some interesting bits (I hope!). This is our only chance since he works tomorrow and all of next weekend, I work during the week, and it ends on the 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment