Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just a bit over two weeks. . .


. . . and Survivor Gabon starts! Guess Big Sis isn't reading my blog anymore since she hasn't commented on my choice of "who's gonna win."

Didn't feel like packing lunches, so I gave Ralph the one I packed for RB (still owe him lunch now) and went to Arby's for my own. Had the Italian Sub which is very bad for me but very tasty so there.

OH! Guess what? We've got fry in the aquarium again. Must have been born today as I didn't see them when I fed & medicated this morning. They are in the big tank with the adults so chances are good they will be eaten soon. I always hope they'll make it . . . maybe I'll move them to the hospital tank, since we're treating the big tank for ick & I don't think the medicine will be good for newborns.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading your blog, and noticed that you picked your guy. In fact, I think I left a comment saying that I would wait a little bit and see if they say who is on which team before I choose someone. Maybe I just thought about doing that and didn't "ackshully" post the comment.

    ReplyDelete