Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Irony


So today's "Wellness Wednesday" e-mail at work was about how to eat more healthily at the office. One of the tips was to stock the snack room with fruit, yogurt, etc. The snack supply at work was also restocked today. With soda, chocolate, bubble gum, hard candies. . .

Sent out a reminder e-mail for the All-iday to those that I wasn't sure were going to come. Got a few more positive responses, yay! I'm both looking forward to it and wishing it were over, but I definitely feel more "up" about it now that I have more "yes, we'll be there"s.

Gonna be busy tomorrow. Ralph didn't shop today (hurt his back helping to move & install a jacuzzi) so I'll have to pick up some items tomorrow such as dog food & the ingredients to make the corn casserole for the potluck at work. then I have to make the corn casserole, since I probably won't have time before work on Friday. Think I'll go to a different store than usual; maybe they'll have some items that I can use and/or serve at the All-iday. And of course there's also the 2-hour Survivor premier!

No comments:

Post a Comment