Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, lovely Monday


Today was a good day at work. Got a lot done & the time went by really quickly. We're pushing hard to close about 25 houses in the next two weeks, which I must admit has me a bit worried. If we close everything this month, what's left?? I hope I'm not working myself out of a job here.

For dinner tonight Ralph grilled up some flank steak that Moon & MH2 had brought yesterday (we didn't cook it yesterday because MH2 wanted to go out instead), and some corn on the cob to go with it. We also had some sourdough bread that Moon & MH2 had brought. As the Teeming Millions are aware, they both work at Disneyland, and the bread they brought came from Disney's California Adventure. Today's picture is of the bread.

Having lost the "final closings number" pool last month, I'm supposed to take RB (the winner) out to lunch at some point. However, I don't even take myself out to lunch anymore so I'm bringing him a packed lunch tomorrow: leftover flank steak sliced thin; a hunk of the sourdough bread; a Twinkie; an orange; and some goldfish crackers. Not exactly a trip to Red Lobster, but there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment