Saturday, September 13, 2008

At least I got SOME housework done



Had a great big "honey do" list for myself today, and only got a few of them done. Started some laundry (still need to hang it up), got Sadie's vet records transferred to our name, washed the dishes, vacuumed the rug (although you wouldn't know it to look at it now, since the dogs have been on it all day) and that's about it.

Did do a bit of spinning, or rather plying. I had a partial bobbin of that froo-froo blue that I didn't like very much, and a partial bobbin of ivy green merino that I had almost forgotten about. Plied them together & got about 180 yards of stripey yarn. Now to decide what to make with it. . .

2 comments:

  1. Ok, gotta ask - why do you have a penny on your yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perspective, so you can see the thickness of the yarn.

    ReplyDelete